1.11.07

Oh Messy Life















Yeh, si eres del clan emo, you got that right, el nombre de este joven blog viene de una canción de los legendarios Cap'n Jazz.

I met this new trooper at a concert two years ago. It was odd. I was just coming out of backstage at some fest en Guadalajara, y la girly just waved her hand from beyond, making me feel like she knew me. I guess she did...

So I came up to her, we exchanged a few words, e-mail, yada, yada & adieu. Few months later we became best ephemeral buddies and did no more than talk about music, scenesters in/and the city. What else, huh? Those were the days...

Este post no es mera nostalgia, ni emologgin, me gusta hurgar en su blog, es bonito. Como leer el diario de una morrita cool, enamorada, en pleno y verdadero afterparty. Me remonta mucho a Ugly Smile, pero versión tapatía.

Puddlesplashers 4 U E

MP3:
Cap'n Jazz - Little League

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

daz right foo' is me ya talking 'bout
love you scenester.
que bueno que veas mi blog, tu opinion siempre es importante para mi en casi todo y esta chido que eres de los que me echan porras all the time.

te quiero pinche.

TTSO dijo...

pinchi we, yo también. have fun!